We seek to be the best in the field of archaeological expertise. If you feel the same about yourself and want to develop your career we will be keen to hear from you.
Benefits of working at CFA include:
- Subscription to CIfA paid in full where applicable.
- Paid overnight subsistence and travel time (compliant with all current Govt and industry guidance).
- Weekend accommodation provided where applicable.
- Competitive paid mileage.
- Annual profit distribution scheme.
- Basic 28 days annual leave (including public holidays), rising with continuous service.
- Paid for ‘Time off in Lieu’ above threshold.
- Generous company sick pay after qualifying period.
- Paid medical, family and compassionate leave after qualifying period.
- Generous weekend working compensation when required.
- Paid for / supplied full compliant PPE etc.
- Competitive remuneration (above CIfA recommendation) with annual review.
- Employer contribution to pension scheme up to 6% after qualifying period.
- Performance Reviews, Competencies, Objectives and Development Needs via personal access to HR portal.
- 4×4 off road training, asbestos awareness, confined spaces training, CAT and Genny training and specialist archaeological training.
- Continuous training in all areas of profession, including H&S, Skills & Technical, GDPR, First Aid and Health.
- Employees offered opportunity to develop in all aspects of profession and not be compartmentalised.
- Occupational Health Support.
- Independent external counselling support.
- Relocation support where applicable.
- Cycle to work scheme.
CFA follows all GDPR regulations when handling personal data. All enquiries and applications will be treated in the strictest of confidence.
For further information please email: email@example.com
CFA Archaeology follows a policy of equal opportunities for employment, training, and other conditions of service. All applicants must be eligible to work in the UK without restrictions. Proof of identity and right to work in the UK will be required prior to commencing employment.
If you require a copy of any of our policies and/or procedures, or further general information, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Lastly, don’t hesitate to send us your CV with a covering letter to email@example.com letting us know the position you are interested in. We will keep your CV on file and will contact you if an opportunity arises.