We are proud of the work we carry out for a range of charitable bodies and community-led organisations, including fieldwork, finds analysis, palaeoenvironmental analysis and the study of human remains.
Our graphics team has produced material for local and national museums. Our post-excavation staff are trained in collections management, display and interpretation and have contributed text and graphics for a number of museum exhibitions.
Visit our community and outreach page for further information on our aims and approach to public engagement.
Examples of Voluntary Sector projects
- Community excavation at Crarae Gardens for the NTS
- Community Excavation at Prestongrange Mining Museum for East Lothian Council
- Community Excavation on Tullos Hill for Aberdeen City Council
- Specialist services to Teampull Na Trioniad Conservation Trust
- Building survey of Riddle’s Court for the Scottish Historical Buildings Trust
To discuss how we can help you contact:
Melanie Johnson: firstname.lastname@example.org