Any proposed construction project – from a simple extension through to large-scale industrial, commercial or housing development – may be faced with archaeology or built heritage issues.
CFA’s team of experts will help guide you through the planning process, by advising you on the best ways to identify and manage archaeological risks and by carrying out any archaeological work required to meet your planning conditions. We recommend early engagement with planning authorities as the most effective way of fulfilling your objectives.
Whether you are a private individual or multinational corporation, you’ll value our ability to provide a responsive service wherever and whenever you need us. Our clients tell us that this flexibility, as well as our competitive solutions in your interests, set us apart, and we are proud that so many of them repeatedly seek our expertise.
Example of Construction projects
- Commonwealth Games Athletes Village, construction phase works
- Gwest International Resort
- Orchardfield, East Linton
- Musselburgh Primary Health Care Centre
- Construction of New Stands for Edinburgh Military Tattoo
- Edinburgh University New Student Accommodation, Holyrood Road Edinburgh
To discuss how we can help you please contact your regional office or contact general enquiries: