Connect Archaeology brings together three of the leading heritage businesses to design and deliver innovative solutions for large, complex infrastructure programmes. Together, we set the standard.
CFA, AOC and IAC have joined together to bid for future heritage contracts related to large, complex infrastructure projects, such as HS2. Together, we are one of the most-experienced heritage divisions in Britain and Ireland. Our vastly experienced team of over 200 staff uses the most up-to-date archaeological techniques and equipment and, complemented by our impressive heritage and commercial awareness, delivers a thorough and comprehensive heritage package. Close collaboration with our clients ensures that every project runs smoothly and is delivered on time and on budget.
We provide a rapid response service to minimise disruption to a development schedule. We can work to tight deadlines, with short lead-in and turnaround times, without compromising the quality of our service or the product. We deliver pragmatic and innovative solutions that manage our clients’ risk. We are well-respected by fellow professionals in national agencies and local authorities. We have a proven track record in innovation, sustainability, employment, community engagement, training and skills development. Together, we deliver excellence. Together, we set the standard.
Over the last decade Connect Archaeology partners have delivered:
- Over 100 Transport projects completed across England, Scotland, Northern & Southern Ireland & Slovakia
- Over 600km of road networks investigated
- Over 2 million square metres of test trenches excavated
- Projects up to 64km in length
- Experience Mobilising & Managing teams of up to 380 archaeologists
- Numerous rail projects including: London Underground; Luas Cross City, Dublin; Metro North, Dublin; Redevelopment of Hueston, Tara St. & Connolly Stations, Dublin; Stirling to Kincardine Railway; Waverley Line; Airdrie to Bathgate.
- Excavations of thousands of burials
We offer the complete range of heritage services:
- Historic Building Recording
We are market leaders in
- Quality assurance
- Health and safety
- Community Archaeology
Please see www.connectarchaeology.com for further details