Rolling applications still welcome – email email@example.com if interested
WE ARE CURRENTLY RECRUITING
Leeds and Milton Keynes Offices
Salary: £22,361 to £23,827 (DOE + benefits)
CFA are looking to appoint fixed-time Field Archaeologists (with a view to extension) to our Leeds and Milton Keynes offices. You will be able to work effectively and professionally as part of a team both in the field and in the office and thrive positively in a busy Company. You must be available to work away on field projects and be able to carry out manual work in outdoor environments in all weather.
This is a great opportunity to join a long established and highly regarded company that prides itself on delivering quality services to clients, whilst providing continuous staff support, development, and training opportunities. We are passionate about archaeology, and we need you to be too. If you have any specific relevant skills, let us know!
Successful criteria include:
- Relevant degree level education or practical experience in UK (or equivalent overseas) desirable.
- Flexible approach to deployment and willingness to travel and work away.
- Membership of the CIfA preferred and a current CSCS Card desirable.
- A good positive attitude and effective team-worker / communicator.
- Willingness to learn a range of office-based and fieldwork tasks, with ambition to progress into more senior roles.
- Reliable and motivated with good organisational skills.
- An appreciation of inclusivity, diversity and dignity and respect in the workplace.
- Full driving licence preferred.
- Microsoft Office skills.
Benefits of working at CFA include:
- Competitive remuneration (above CIfA minima) with annual review.
- Overnight subsistence and travel costs paid (compliant with all current Govt and industry guidance).
- Weekend accommodation provided where applicable.
- Basic 28 days annual leave (including public holidays), rising with continuous service.
- Generous weekend working compensation when required.
- ‘Time off in Lieu’ for overtime including travel time.
- Generous company sick pay, after qualifying period, and occupational health support.
- Paid for / supplied fully compliant PPE etc.
- Employer contribution to auto-enrolment pension scheme of 6%.
- Profit distribution scheme.
- CIfA membership subscriptions paid in full.
- Performance Reviews and CPD supported via appraisals and personal access to HR portal.
- Professional training, including H&S, Skills & Technical, GDPR, First Aid.
- Cycle to work scheme.
Please apply by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org quoting ‘Field Archaeologists FA0822‘ in the subject line no later than close of business on 26/08/2022.
Only applications containing a cover note and CV will be accepted. Please include preferred office location in your application email subject line. Immediate starts are possible.